Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;

www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/5-26-2014.html

    "Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations. He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he has brought justice through to victory. In his name the nations will put their hope."
Matthew 12:18-21

          Monday May 19 th ~
     Published the Update from the Nazarene church here in Logansport, Indiana.
     Did the laundry thing and spent a delightful evening over dinner with friend's Rod and Cheryl.
          Tuesday May 20 th ~
     Got a shower for the road. Turned in the church keys and drove into Illinois to the town of Watseka where I was able to minister at "The Iroquois Resident Home" which is attached to the hospital.
          Wednesday May 21 st ~
     Turned north, stopping in the little town of Tuluca where I shared in their Care Center.
          Thursday May 22 nd ~
     Up at 4:00 in the morning. Did a little writing, then drove into Wisconsin to "Inspiration Ministries". These dear folks have again given me the use of one of their cabins during my stay, which allows me to set up the equipment to do some printing and recording work.
     Got started with the T.P.S. (Temporary Printing Shop) where I Burned the music and printed the image on about 46 Christmas Albums for handing out in nursing homes.
          Friday May 23 rd ~
     Attended the Friday morning Devotion time here at I.M.
     Then switched to the T.R.S. (Temporary Recording Studio) and started work on the first song for the next Cd "Have Thine Own Way, Lord".
          Saturday May 24 th ~
     More work on the song.
          Sunday May 25 th ~
     Attended the "Faith Baptist" church in Delavan, Wisconsin where I enjoyed the honor of contributing a couple of songs after a Praise Report about God's prevision concerning the Camper Van. These sweet folks sent me off with some groceries from their Food Bank.
     Did the laundry thing in town before heading back to I.M. for a relaxing evening after a vigorous walk on the Nature Trail.
      
And so begins another week.  

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Yours in Christ, Larry

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive