Monday, January 4, 2016

January 4, 2016

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/1-4-2016.html

    I cry aloud to the LORD; I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy. I pour out before him my complaint; before him I tell my trouble.
Psalm 142:1, 2         
          Monday December 28 th ~

     Published from the Salem Heights Baptist church in Laurel, Mississippi. Spent some time with, and saying goodbye to, some of the crew.
          Tuesday December 29 th ~
     Sang at the "Care Center of Laurel" for a sweet group of folks on my way out of town.
          Wednesday December 30 th ~
     Yesterday I crossed into Alabama to a campground which I had to leave early this morning, before flooding rivers stranded me. Drove through some heavy rains to Brewton, Alabama in time for mid-week services at the Dogwood Hills Assembly of God church where I was able to share a bit.
          Thursday December 31 st ~
     Ministered at the new assisted living facility in town for three residents and three staff members.
     Being New Years Eve, the pastor (Tommy) had me over to their house to watch a college football game with his family. Then back to the van parked at the church and another year that I was unable to stay awake till midnight.
          Friday January 1 st ~
     New Years Day!
          Got over to friends' house about noon where eight of us enjoyed a wonderful meal, played Skipo and watched some football.
     Our host (Tom & Sarah) is the couple who gave me the camper van I've been using for almost two years now.
          Saturday January 2 nd ~
     Said my goodbyes and drove east to Elba, Alabama.
     Something happened to my left eye this morning, possibly a burst blood vessel, which left me with blurred vision for most of the day out of that eye. Something to pray about?
          Sunday January 3 rd ~
     Attended the "Covenant Community Church" here in Elba.
      
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive