Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/3-14-2016.html

    "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."
Psalm 91:14-16         
          Monday March 7 th ~

     Published from the church in Macomb, Missouri. Still dealing with a chest cold which is keeping me out of nursing homes.
          Tuesday March 8 th ~
     Spent time on the laptop doing some graphic artwork on the jacket cover for the current Cd project.
          Wednesday March 9 th ~
     Continued working on the Cd project and also shared a slide show about the Australian Mission Trip during mid-week services for a small group.
          Thursday March 10 th ~
     Finished most of the graphic artwork for the Cd.
          Friday March 11 th ~
     Ran to Walmart in the next town east for supplies (printing ink & such), then back at the church I sat up the T.P.S. (temporary printing shop) and did the Cd burning & disc printing on a hundred Cd's.
          Saturday March 12 th ~
     Did another hundred Cd's for giving to the folks in the nursing homes.
     Today is the first day in a while that I haven't been coughing-up. On the mend?
          Sunday March 13 th ~
     Attended the Cowboy church in this area where I was given the opportunity to share in song, testimony and message.
     Later, during the evening service back at the Baptist church I've been parked at, I was able to lead the song service.

And so begins another week.


May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive