Sunday, October 9, 2016

October 10, 2016

 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/10-10-2016.html

    A song of ascents. Out of the depths I cry to you, LORD; Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. If you, LORD, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you. I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.
Psalm 130:1-6

          Monday October 3 rd ~
     Started off this week in Dubois, Wyoming where I published from the "Mountain Grace" church. Then drove east, stopping in Fort Washakie on the "Wind River Indian Reservation" where I was able to share at the "Morning Star" nursing home.
          Tuesday October 4 th ~
     Crossed the border into Nebraska and sang at the nursing home in the small town of Kimball. Then just a few miles east of there I stopped at a small RV Park where the owner (Lynn); upon learning of the ministry, gave me a night for half price ($10). Then a moment later, gave the $10 back, providing a free night.
     It is amazing how this gesture, much more than the money, encourages me and lifts my spirit. MGBH!
          Wednesday October 5 th ~
     Continuing east, stopped and ministered at the nursing home in the town of Chappell.
          Thursday October 6 th ~
     Sang at the "Centennial Park" nursing home in North Platte, Nebraska for a large group of folks.
          Friday October 7 th ~
     Drove east to Broken Bow, Nebraska where I was able to minister at the "Off Broadway" assisted living facility. The Administrator invited me to stay for lunch. So I got to visit with quite a few folks.
          Saturday October 8 th ~
     Hooked up with long-time friends Bill & Jo in Osceola, Nebraska.
          Sunday October 9 th ~
     Attended the Methodist church here in town where I was given the honor of sharing a bit during the service. Then joined the pastor in the next town over (Shelby) for their service, where I also got to shared a bit. Followed by lunch with some of the members at a local place.
      
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive