Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017


Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/1-30-2017.html

    Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, he said, "Listen to my words: "When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?"
Numbers 12:5-8

          Monday January 23 rd ~
     Published from a campground in Pelahatchie, Mississippi.
          Tuesday January 24 th ~
     Crossed the border into Louisiana and sang at "The Olive Branch" nursing home in the town of Richmond.
          Wednesday January 25 th ~
     Drove to Coushatta, Louisiana and sang in the Alzheimer's Unit of their nursing home. On the way there, while driving on a two lane highway, a large semi logging-truck coming toward me had a rock fly off and hit my windshield, leaving a golf-ball size starburst right in my line of sight.
          Thursday January 26 th ~
     Stopped in Mansfield, Louisiana and ministered in their Nursing Center for a nice group of folks. Then crossed the border into Texas.
          Friday January 27 th ~
     Took the day off.
          Saturday January 28 th ~
     Drove south to Madisonville, Texas and shared at the "Riverwood" nursing home. Then on to cousins' Don & Sue Ellen's.
          Sunday January 29 th ~
     Attended the "Home Church" in Walhalla, Texas with thirteen Brothers & Sisters who gave me the honor of sharing a bit in song, testimony and message. Enjoyed a wonderful fellowship meal afterwards, then drove to Yoakum, Texas to cousin Ricci's.
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive