Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1, 2017

Almost got stuck here at "Inspiration Ministries".
Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/5-1-2017.html

    In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6

          Monday April 24 th ~
     The good Lord showed me a tire going flat. Which allowed me to get to a repair shop before I had to change it myself on the road. Praise God!
     Published from the Nazarene Church in Logansport, Indiana and enjoyed a fellowship dinner with my Sister-in-Christ Cheryl.
          Tuesday April 25 th ~
     Breakfast with my pastor friends' Horace & Jeff. Then ministered at the "Camelot Care Center". This facility specializes in caring for children with sever mental and physical handicaps.
     I consider it an honor to be able to sing for these little ones.
          Wednesday April 26 th ~
     Drove on through Illinois to southern Wisconsin on this wet, windy day. Hooked up with friends at "I.M." "Inspiration Ministries".
          Thursday April 27 th ~
     Ministered at the "Ridgestone Village" facility in Delavan, Wisconsin. And in the afternoon attended a going away party for Craig, who has been an awesome staff member here at "I.M." for eleven years.
          Friday April 28 th ~
     Sang for the folks here at "I.M." and was even honored by some dear friends showing up, who live in the area.
          Saturday April 29 th ~
     A day off.
          Sunday April 30 th ~
     Attended the "Living Word Assembly of God" church in Delavan, where Kieth (Pastor) gave me the sermon time to share the Israeli slide show. Then some sweet fellowship time at lunch.

And so begins another week.


May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive