Monday, September 25, 2017

September 25, 2017

Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/9-25-2017.html

    Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51:10-12

          Monday September 18 th ~
     Started this week in Fallon, Nevada ministering at "The Homestead" nursing home.
          Tuesday September 19 th ~
     Drove east to Battle Mountain, Nevada where I was able to share in the nursing home attached to the town's hospital.
          Wednesday September 20 th ~
     With a cold front due in this part of the country tonight, I decided to drive 250 miles northeast to American Falls, Idaho to the "Willow Bay Baptist Church" where I find refuge to park, plug-in and shower.
          Thursday September 21 st ~
     Rained all night and day. Cold front with snow in higher elevations. Church members Lyle & Barbara picked me up for dinner at their house.
          Friday September 22 nd ~
     Got over to the "Spring Creek Manor" where I was able to sing for these sweet folks.
          Saturday September 23 rd ~
     A day off.
          Sunday September 24 th ~
     At the "Willow Bay Baptist" church I was given the honor of leading the song service, as well as sharing the "My Journey Through Israel" presentation during the sermon time. Followed by a "Church Family Meal" (pot-luck).
     The day concluded with a "Family Game Night" at the pastor (Chris & Lucy's) house. 

And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive