Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23, 2017



"Beulah Retreat"
Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/10-23-2017.html

    Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Do not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you, LORD, are good.
Psalm 25:4-7

          Monday October 16 th ~
     Ministered in the nursing home attached to the hospital in Lacrosse, Kansas.
          Tuesday October 17 th ~
     Driving southwest; stopped in Kinsley, Kansas and sang at a nursing home with a unique name "Medicalodge".
          Wednesday October 18 th ~
     Crossed the far west edge of Oklahoma on into New Mexico to the town of Clayton where I was able to share with some folks in their nursing home.
          Thursday October 19 th ~
     Continued west to Albuquerque, New Mexico to "Faith Comes by Hearing". Touched base with Jerry, the founder. Then out to their "Beulah Retreat".
     Over the years they have transformed this five acre property into a lush garden with a pond, trees, three houses and a large horse barn, which they converted into living quarters.
     They provide a place (free of charge) for folks in ministry to come and recharge. There's a freestanding bathhouse that I can park beside and plug-in. Relaxing for a weekend with a bit of fellowship. Sweet!
          Friday October 20 th ~
     Enjoyed breakfast with my host' Jerry & Annette, along with two additional couples. One from India, the other from Dallas, Texas.
          Saturday October 21 st ~
     Breakfast with my host followed by a day of rest.
          Sunday October 22 nd ~
     Attended a local church, then back to Beulah.
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive