Monday, April 23, 2018

Logansport, Indiana

"Nazarene Church" Logansport, Indiana
     If you say, "The LORD is my refuge," and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
Psalm 91:9-13

             Monday April 16 th ~
     Parked at the "Little Galilee Christian Camp" just outside of Clinton, Illinois. Temperature just below freezing most all day, snowing lightly with some accumulation.
     My friends John & Connie in their travel trailer parked beside me, allowed me to publish from their mobile hot spot.
          Tuesday April 17 th ~
     Said my goodbyes and headed east, stopping in Gibson City, Illinois to minister at the "Heritage Health" nursing home.
          Wednesday April 18 th ~
     Having crossed into Indiana, I hooked up with old friends at the Nazarene church in Logansport, Indiana where I was given time to share in song, testimony and message during mid-week services.
          Thursday April 19 th ~
     Unpacked the Cd burner and printing equipment, spending the bulk of the day assembling Cd's for handing out in nursing homes.
     Then my old friend (Horace) picked me up for dinner, followed by the mid-week service at the "Church of God" where I got to share a bit.
          Friday April 20 th ~
     Drove twenty miles to Kokomo, Indiana and sang before lunch at "Friendship Haven" where my old friend Mary Ellen lives. Then back to Logansport to finish the Cd project.
          Saturday April 21 st ~
     Lord willing I'll be leaving in three days (Tuesday) on a mission trip to South Africa. Spent time today on the laptop booking the flight and such. Please pray for me.
          Sunday April 22 nd ~
     Shared a "Special" during morning services here at the Naz church. Lunch with some Sisters. More laptop (booking) work. Evening services. To bed.

And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

To Donate (Love Offering) Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive