Monday, May 20, 2019

Tulare, South Dakota

Time for a change.

The ministry continues.

However, the newsletter will be going through some changes.

No longer “Larry's Weekly Update”.

Now it is “Larry's Random Newsletter”.

I hope to be posting about those I meet, as well as special or unusual happenings when and as it seems appropriate. Basically moving away from a Journal type format toward a more experiential approach.

For instance: 
I am now in Tulare, South Dakota where many years ago I met Ted at the “Redfield Baptist Church”.
He has provided support in many ways through the years, including a set of tires, the necessary documentation for a drivers license and registration on the van.
He even pays for the yearly tags and mails them to wherever I'm at.

You can imagine what a blessing this has been.
So in a small way I wish to thank and praise him for what he's done.

Look for these messages on the Blog and Facebook.
Also, pictures and video's will appear on Facebook and YouTube.

To send a friend request on Facebook search my full name.
Larry Eugene Stevens.

May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ, Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive