Friday, August 23, 2019

Brookings, Oregon

"Thursday Night Barbecue Fellowship at the Beach" Brookings, Oregon
Southern Oregon Coast
      I'm parked at the “Good Samaritan” nursing home in Brookings, Oregon. One of the few facilities which allow me to park overnight.
      Randy, the maintenance man of the nursing home section and John, manager of the independent living apartments invited me to their church's Thursday night Barbecue Fellowship on the beach where I enjoyed the opportunity to share a short testimony and message.
      Then early this morning I joined them for a men's breakfast fellowship at the church, before singing back here at the Home.

Look for these messages on the Blog and Facebook.

To send a friend request on Facebook search my full name.
Larry Eugene Stevens.


May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ, Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive