Saturday, June 27, 2020

June 26, 2020



                            
                                Ministered
                         In A Nursing Home

Friday I drove across town to a church to spend an hour visiting with some local pastors (Shane and Bill). On the way over my check engine light came on and one of my gauges started acting up. 

Made it to the church, popped the hood and spotted a heavy wire burned/separated.
The pastors started working on it. Their first patch made it worse. Bill called a member/mechanic. Shane took me to the nursing home I was scheduled to sing at.

Had a wonderful time sharing with residents outside on this beautiful, not too hot---not too cold morning.

Got a ride from another pastor (Bob) back to the van where Cabel had arrived and quickly found and patched the problem. Praise God! 



May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ,
Larry Eugene Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive