Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/2-24-2014.html

   
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:24

              Monday February 17 th  ~
       In Quitman, Georgia I spent the day doing various chores; laundry, sending out the newsletter, visiting time with old friends. Ending with dinner and a last night parked at the "Refuge of Hope".
          Tuesday February 18 th ~
     Said my goodbyes and started north.
     Yesterday my body came under attach with chest cold symptom's. Which means I can't go into nursing homes until this passes.
          Wednesday February 19 th ~
     Continued north to a "Team Challenge" complex where I'm allowed to park as I pass through this area. They've turned this facility into a men's rehab program whereby men of various ages live here for a full year. A highly regimented curriculum including Bible classes & worship services. There are forty-five men living here at this time.
          Thursday February 20 th ~
     Continued inching my way north. Looked back through the journal and realized, it's been almost two years since I had a severe cold like this.
          Friday February 21 st ~
     Crossed into South Carolina.
          Saturday February 22 nd ~
     A bit further north to the Chester State Park.
     Cold symptoms beginning to ease somewhat.
          Sunday February 23 rd ~
     I was indecisive as to rather I should go to church and see old friends, possibly exposing them to the remnant of this cold, or not. So I cast the Lot. The answer was, go ahead. So I hooked up with friends David, Amy & Gabby at church in Chester, South Carolina and spent the afternoon visiting back at their place.
    
And so begins another week.  

May The Lord Our God

Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Yours in Christ, Larry
P.S.    To God be the Glory!

Book        Cd's        mp3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive