Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/8-3-2015.html

   So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Acts 5: 12-16
         
          Monday July 27 th ~

     Published this week's newsletter from the Foursquare church in Lincoln City, Oregon. Then ministered in the memory care section at "Lakeview".
          Tuesday July 28 th ~
     Drove south to Newport, Oregon and sang at the nursing home by the hospital. Then fifteen miles inland to Siletz, Oregon where I hooked up with old friends' Scott & Kellie, owners of the Christian Radio Station in Newport.
          Wednesday July 29 th ~
     Joined Scott in town to do an interview in the Studio for broadcasting on their Radio Station. Then ministered at the "Oceanview" retirement community.
     Lunch with a dear Sister, then back to Siletz for dinner with some of Scott's extended family.
          Thursday July 30 th ~
     Having said my goodbyes last night, I headed out early to Newport for a breakfast visit with my dear Sister Robin. Then on to Yachts, Oregon where I sang at the "Sea Aire" facility. These dear folks allow me to park there overnight and even give me the use of a shower in one of their unoccupied rooms.
     Afterwards while visiting with the folks, a couple called me over. The wife telling me, "My husband has been looking forward to your return all year. He had a dentist appointment today, but I didn't tell him about it because I didn't want him to miss you."
     Now that's humbling. I told 'em how Special that made me feel.
          Friday July 31 st ~
     Drove to Florence, Oregon and shared at the "Elderberry Square" complex in two of their buildings. Then on to the Foursquare church in Reedsport, Oregon where I've enjoyed a sweet welcome throughout the years.
          Saturday August 1 st ~
     Enjoyed lunch with a Sister (Diane) from the church. And later in the afternoon, enjoyed grilled Kabob's with some other members.
          Sunday August 2 nd ~
     I was given the honor of sharing a bit during services here at Foursquare, then made myself some pancakes for lunch in the church's kitchen.        
    
And so begins another week.


May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive