Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 13, 2017














Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/2-13-2017.html

    In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.
Psalm 71:1-3

          Monday February 6 th ~
     Published from my friend (Richard's) wifi here in Austin, Texas. Spent the rest of the day doing research online for the upcoming Mission Trip.
          Tuesday February 7 th ~
     Ministered at the "Monte Siesta" nursing home for a few folks. Then to the windshield repair place. They removed the old one, the new one was the wrong size, they replaced the old one, they'll have the correct one when I return from Israel.
          Wednesday February 8 th ~
     A bunch of last minute errands preparing for tomorrow's flight. Then towards evening learned flights had been cancelled due to a winter storm in New York.
          Thursday February 9 th ~
     Along about 5:30am I was able to reschedule the flight for Saturday. So, called the windshield place. the correct part had arrived. Got over to their shop mid-morning and took care of that chore.
          Friday  February 10 th ~
     Ministered at the "Senior Care at Onion Creek" for a large group of folks.
          Saturday February 11 th ~
     Slept fairly well. Up at 4:30am. My buddy Richard took me to the airport. Flight left for New York at noon. Seven hour layover at JFK. Then through Israeli security screening. Grueling! Passed! Headed for Tel Aviv midnight (New York time).
          Sunday February 12 th ~
     Arrived in Israel at 5:45 pm Sunday. Relative ease going through customs. Took a 140 Shekel ($40) taxi to the studio apartment I'd rented for 3 days at $50 a day. Here it is about 8:00pm local time. I'm wide awake, so I decided to publish the newsletter.
         
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive