Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017

Last leg Boston to Austin - Three weeks in Israel - Tel Aviv - Jerusalem - Mesada - Negev Desert - Dead Sea - Red Sea Be'er Sheva - Nazarth - Mount Tabor - Kfar HaHoresh Kibbutz - Tiberias - Sea of Galilee - Mount of Beatitudes - Capernaum - Baptismal Pool - Loaves & Fishes Site - Golan Heights - West Bank - Jordan River Valley and Much More
Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/3-13-2017.html

    The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you. "I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
Genesis 12:1-3

          Monday March 6 th ~
     Started this week in Tel Aviv, Israel. The girl managing the apartments allowed me to delay check-out for a couple of hours. When I asked about a taxi to the airport, she directed me to a nearby train service for 15 Shekels as opposed to 150 for a taxi. Found my way, no problem.
     Unfortunately my flight doesn't leave till midnight. Gonna be a long, long day.
     Praise God, the plane was only about half full. Had a three seat section all to myself. Actually able to sleep a little. And because I had a connecting flight in Boston with very little time between flights, the head stewardess took me to sit in first class for the final twenty minutes of our journey so I could DE-plane quickly.
          Tuesday March 7 th ~
     Arrived in Austin, Texas at 11:00 am. My dear Brother George was waiting near the exit. Made me feel Special. Took me to lunch at Golden Palace. Then to the van.
     Got settled in, wound down, and crashed.
          Wednesday March 8 th ~
     Wide awake at 4:00 am. Drove to Walmart at 6:00 am. Spent time today on domestic chores; laundry, restocking van and such, including arranging a couple of nursing homes for the next few days.
     Sleep pattern still messed up. Usually takes a few days to readjust.
          Thursday March 9 th ~
     Ministered at the "Brookdale Becket Meadows" here in Austin for some lovely folks who sang along with most the songs. Wonderful, uplifting time for me with the first nursing home back in the country.
          Friday March 10 th ~
     Sang at the "Senior Care of West Oaks" nursing home in south Austin. Started off with a lot of noise and commotion in the foyer of this busy facility. But (Praise God) nurses, care givers and visitors quickly quieted down, making for a gentle, solemn time of worship.
          Saturday March 11 th ~
     Attended the old "Rivers" church group's Saturday morning proverbs study. Then over to Sister Sarah's for some fellowship.
          Sunday March 12 th ~
     Attended the "Hope in the City" church in Austin.
     Lunch with some old friends. Afternoon "Home Group" at Sister Sarah's.            
        
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive