Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017


Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/3-20-2017.html

    Then the LORD spoke to Job out of the storm. He said: "Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me.
Job 38:1-3

          Monday March 13 th ~
     Published the newsletter from my friend (Richard's) house in Austin, Texas. Then, On-the-Road-Again, headed north.
          Tuesday March 14 th ~
     Stopped in Caldwell, Texas and sang at the "St. Joseph" nursing home. The activity director remembered me from several years ago and went out of her way to gather folks. Afterward she asked me to sing in a special lady's room (Faith) who couldn't come out. Which I did of course.
          Wednesday March 15 th ~
     In Nacogdoches, Texas I was able to minister at "The Arbor" assisted living and memory care facility.
          Thursday March 16 th ~
     A bit further north at the "Linden Healthcare Center" I arrived an hour before Bingo. Staff quickly gathered folks for me to share with, before that unmovable activity (Bingo).
          Friday March 17 th ~
     Crossed the border into Oklahoma and sang at the "Memorial Heights Nursing Center" in Idabel.
          Saturday March 18 th ~
     Angling toward Arkansas, I stumbled onto a cheap ($15) campground (Cedar Lake) with electric hookups and showers. Got in a nice hike on a beautiful day.
          Sunday March 19 th ~
     Crossed into Arkansas to the town of Hartford where I attended the "Assembly of God" church. I was given the honor of sharing a bit during the morning service, then at the evening service a bit more, mostly about the trip to Israel.            
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive