Monday, July 17, 2017

July 17, 2017

Idaho

Eastern Oregon
Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/7-17-2017.html

    Elihu continued: "Bear with me a little longer and I will show you that there is more to be said in God's behalf. I get my knowledge from afar; I will ascribe justice to my Maker. Be assured that my words are not false; one who has perfect knowledge is with you.
Job 36:1-4

          Monday July 10 th  ~
     Started this week in Kalispell, Montana where I published from the "Living Waters" church.
          Tuesday July 11 th ~
     Drove west into Idaho and stopped in Bonners Ferry to minister in their assisted living facility. Then on to Sandpoint to say a quick hi to old friends' Jon & Cathy.
          Wednesday July 12 th ~
     Drove south through some beautiful Idaho scenery.
          Thursday July 13 th ~
     Continued on the march, up and down very mountainous terrain.
          Friday July 14 th ~
     Crossed the border into eastern Oregon.
          Saturday July 15 th ~
     Continued west on up into the Cascade Mountain Range.
          Sunday July 16 th ~
     Attended worship services at the "Chapel in the Pines" where I was given the honor of sharing in song and testimony. Then drove west down out of the mountains into the Willamette Valley for a sweet visit with my old friend (Matt) in Junction City, Oregon. Then over to the Foursquare church for their evening communal meal service.
             
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive