Monday, August 21, 2017

August 21, 2017

Petting a Bengal Tiger Cub. Can now say I had a tiger by the tail.
Greetings,
For Newsletter with music and pictures click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/8-21-2017.html

    My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one's whole body. Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
Proverbs 4:20-23

          Monday August 14 th  ~
     Started this week in Bandon, Oregon where I sang at the "West Wind Court" for a few folks.
          Tuesday August 15 th ~
     Ministered at the "Pacific View" facility in Bandon for a large group of residents in their memory care section.
          Wednesday August 16 th ~
     Shared with folks at the "Harmony Estates" residential care home just south of Bandon. A rare instance where men outnumbered the women.
          Thursday August 17 th ~
     Today is the thirteen year anniversary of the ministry. "August 17, 2004" I ministered in a nursing home in Austin, Texas and hit the road shortly thereafter.
          Friday August 18 th ~
     Yesterday, as I headed south, I stopped at the "West Coast walk through Safari" where I got to pet a Bengal Tiger Cub. I can now say I had a tiger by the tail.
          Saturday August 19 th ~
     Spent last night in Brookings, Oregon where a forest fire is burning seven miles away. Dark sky's and ash falling like snow flurries. Awoke this morning with a strong inclination to drive back north for two reasons. One, to get out of the smoke and also to be in an area to experience the solar eclipse coming up Monday.
          Sunday August 20 th ~
      Made it back to North Bend, Oregon where I attended the Nazarene church.
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive