Monday, September 24, 2018

American Falls, Idaho

Baptism "Willow Bay Baptist Church" American Falls, Idaho
   Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Isaiah 46:4
            
          Monday September 17 th ~
     Began this week in Fallon, Nevada where I published the newsletter while doing the laundry-mat chore. Then drove east to the Rye Patch State Rec Area for the night.
          Tuesday September 18 th ~
     Continued east to Battle Mountain, Nevada where I was able to share with a lovely group of folks in the hospital's nursing home section.
          Wednesday September 19 th ~
     For over a week I've been enduring a cold sore on the side of my tongue which seems to be aggravated by singing.
     So, I'm going to try and keep my mouth shut for a few days. See if it'll heal.
          Thursday September 20 th ~
     Drove northeast to just shy of the Idaho border.
          Friday September 21 st ~
     Continued on into Idaho to the Baptist Church in American Falls.
          Saturday September 22 nd ~
     Slept a lot today. Tongue swelling up a little bit.
          Sunday September 23 rd ~
     The "Shepherd of the Falls Lutheran Church" and "Willow Bay Baptist Church" share the building facilities here.
     At the early (Lutheran) service I enjoyed the opportunity of presenting testimony, a song and short message.
     Then during the second (Baptist) service I got to share the South African mission trip video and a song. Followed by a pot-luck meal.
     The tongue issue is still there.
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

To Donate (Love Offering) Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive