Monday, September 10, 2018

Fallon, Nevada


     Then King David went in and sat before the LORD, and he said: "Who am I, Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?
2 Samuel 7:18
            
          Monday September 3 rd ~
     Started this week in Eureka, California.
     Breakfast with my friend Fred. Replaced a burnt out headlight bulb on the van. And published from the First Covenant Church.
          Tuesday September 4 th ~
     Said my goodbyes and headed on down the coast, angling inland to Ukiah, California.
     A bit of a shock leaving the western coastline with high temperatures in the 60's to highs around 90.
          Wednesday September 5 th ~
     Before I left Eureka, Fred gave me access to their second home in Ukiah. Today I took a full day off with a morning walk and time lounging around the backyard swimming pool reading and relaxing.
          Thursday September 6 th ~
     Microwave bit the dust.
     Got over to Walmart for a replacement, then to the "Mountain View" assisted living & memory care facility where I got to minister for a lovely group of folks.
          Friday September 7 th ~
     Began working my way east today. Stopped in Marysville, California to sing in their nursing home.
          Saturday September 8 th ~
     Crossed the border into Nevada.
          Sunday September 9 th ~
     Visited in three churches today, ending up at "The Homestead" senior & memory care community where I was allowed to share with the folks.
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

To Donate (Love Offering) Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive