Monday, April 29, 2019

Logansport, Indiana

"Nazarene Church" Logansport, Indiana
         Wisdom, like an inheritance, is a good thing and benefits those who see the sun. Wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: Wisdom preserves those who have it.
Ecclesiastes 7:11, 12


          Monday April 22 nd ~
    The "Mayflower" complex in Grinnell, Iowa has sections ranging from independent living to full nursing care. They have a spacious activity area called the "Carmen Center" where I got to share with the folks this afternoon.
          Tuesday April 23 rd ~
     Staff at the oldest/poorest nursing home in Grinnell wouldn't let me in to minister. Surprised me how much it upset me.
          Wednesday April 24 th ~
     Driving day, on into Illinois.
          Thursday April 25 th ~
     Another driving day, on into Indiana.
          Friday April 26 th ~
     In Logansport, Indiana I met Richard who invited me to join him in leading a service at the "Mckinney Place" assisted living facility. He also invited me to come share Sunday morning at the church he Pastors.
          Saturday April 27 th ~
     Dinner with old friend's Cheryl & Rod.
          Sunday April 28 th ~
     Richard gave me the sermon time at "First Baptist" in Bunker Hill, Indiana. Followed by some fellowship during lunch with several members.
     Did an oil change on the van in the parking lot back at the Nazarene church in Logansport where I've been parked.
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

To Donate (Love Offering) Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive