Sunday, November 24, 2019

Kerrville, Texas


Friends & Family
 
Kerrville, Texas

      In the town of Center Point, Texas at the “Trinity Church” I enjoyed the honor of presenting the sermon during the worship service last Sunday. A wonderful group of folks which I've connected with every year for over a decade now.
 
     The next day I got to sing for and spend time with a couple I first met in Deming, New Mexico. Bill (the husband) is now in a facility in Kerrville suffering with Alzheimer's.
 
     Later that evening one-hundred miles away in Lakeway, Texas folks at Barb's (Home church/potluck fellowship/prayer service) gave me the opportunity to share in song, testimony and message. A lovely group of folks who love the Lord and work hard for the Kingdom.
 
     Then Tuesday, on into Austin, Texas where I got to visit with some friends and family.
 
Look for these messages on the Blog and Facebook.

To send a friend request on Facebook search my full name.
Larry Eugene Stevens.


May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ, Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive