Thursday, November 14, 2019

El Paso, Texas


El Paso, Texas

     Enjoyed a productive time in El Paso, thanks in part to Deborah & Jim.

     My first night in town they invited me to a Fundraiser for a children's ministry held at a large “First Baptist Church”.

     On Sunday morning at their church “Westside Community” I was given the honor of sharing in song, testimony and message. Then joined them along with some of the kids, to the “Veterans Home” where we sang and visited with the folks.

     The pastor's wife of “Westside” works at the “Good Samaritan” facility in town. Monday while I was singing in the assisted living section, the activity director asked me to go to the independent living section of this complex where a large group was gathered in the dinning room for a Veterans Day celebration.

     I sang “Warriors Go Home” written by Charlie Denson, a pastor friend in Montana who served in Veitnam.

Look for these messages on the Blog and Facebook.

To send a friend request on Facebook search my full name.
Larry Eugene Stevens.


May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ, Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive