Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Coronavirus

T.R.S. (Temporary Recording Studio)
Corona-virus

Well, for the moment some aspects of this ministry are on hold. That is, unable to go into nursing homes.

However, it has turned out to be a blessing to be where I am at this time. Because, the church I'm at which has a place for me to park, plug in and access their shower and kitchen, have given me permission to assemble the T.R.S. (Temporary Recording Studio) in one of the unused rooms.

This will allow me to continue to do ministry related work while this history making episode runs it's course.

Last Friday I unpacked the recording equipment stored in the van and set it up in what used to be the Pastors office. Saturday I began working on an old classic “His Eye Is On The Sparrow”.

May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ,
Larry Eugene Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive