Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter go to;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/11-4-2013.html

   
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14
         
          Monday October 28 th ~
     Drove twenty miles to Greenwood, Arkansas to publish from their library. Then back to the apartment in Hartford which has been provided for my use for a few days by the folks at the Assembly of God church.
          Tuesday October 29 th ~
     Spent time editing "The First Noel".
          Wednesday October 30 th ~
     More editing, then attended mid-week services at the church.
          Thursday October 31 st ~
     Morning editing, then walked to the Senior Center and joined the folks for lunch.
     Back to the apartment where I was able to finish editing "The First Noel". Then walked the two blocks to the town center to hang out for a few hours with some of the church members at the city wide "Trunk-or-Treat".
          Friday November 1 st ~
     Packed up. Straightened up. And drove to Greenwood where I was able to minister for a sweet group of folks at the "Pink Bud Nursing Center".
          Saturday November 2 nd ~
     Having driven a little bit east into the Ozarks, then south to Nimrod Dam, I spent time visiting with an eighty-one year old (Jim). He is the camp-host at the campground here. I met him last year about this time, which was shortly after his wife had passed. He'd asked me to come back, so I did.
          Sunday November 3 rd ~
     Attended the "Oak Bower Church of Christ" in the small hamlet of Bismarck, Arkansas. I was given the honor of sharing some songs during the service. As I sang the last one, a cute little two and a half foot tall girl slid out of the pew and started dancing in the aisle. After I'd finished, she ran down beside me and reached up laying her hand on the guitar. Priceless!
         
And so begins another week.  

May The Lord Our God

Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Yours in Christ, Larry
Book        Cd's        mp3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive