Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;

www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/9-1-2014.html

   My heart is not proud, LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content.
Psalm 131:1, 2

          Monday August 25 th ~
     Sang at the Avemere nursing home in Coos Bay, Oregon.
          Tuesday August 26 th ~
     Ministered at the "Ocean Ridge" assisted living facility in Coos Bay for a pretty good size crowd, in a rather large dinning room. They had a high quality sound system which made it easy to be heard by all.
          Wednesday August 27 th ~
     Shared the gospel in song at the "Baycrest Village" for four residents and two staff members.
          Thursday August 28 th ~
     Said my goodbye's and drove to Bandon, Oregon where I hooked up with friends at the Restoration Church.
          Friday August 29 th ~
     Sang at the "West Wind Court" here in Bandon.
          Saturday August 30 th ~
     Spent time on the laptop uploading videos for use on the website. Click to See.
          Sunday August 31 st ~
     Attended services at the "Restoration Worship Center" here in Bandon where I enjoyed the honor of sharing a bit in song and testimony.
     
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Yours in Christ, Larry

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive