Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/6-15-2015.html

   Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Matthew 28:18

          Monday June 8  th ~
     Got an early start on the day here in Mattawa, Ontario, Canada.
     First to the laundry mat in town where I had to figure out what coins to use. They have one dollar (Canadian) coins they call loonies.
     Then to the nursing home in town where I was able to go right in and start singing for a large group gathered in the main foyer. Staff administration had a fire drill scheduled, which they delayed for an hour, until I'd finished. Thoughtful!
          Ended up at the public library located in the High School where I tried to publish the newsletter. I was unable to access the web-hosting site due to an error I've encountered once before. So I went ahead and sent out the update without a link to the website. Then went through the process of uninstalling the program, downloading a newer version from the web-hosting site, then reinstalling. I was then able to publish. All this took some time, so I stayed another night in the same campground here in Mattawa.
          Tuesday June 9 th ~
     Drove west for quite a few kilometers today. With an uncomfortable tickle in the back of my throat along with an ear ache, I thought it might be a good thing to rest the voice for a bit.
          Wednesday June 10 th ~
     Drove on across western Ontario to Sault Ste. Marie where I crossed the border into the upper peninsula of Michigan. Continued west for a bit to a campground where I settled in and took an aspirin.
          Thursday June 11 th ~
     More miles, more aspirin.
          Friday June 12 th ~
     Drove across the northern part of Wisconsin into Minnesota, popping vitamins and another aspirin.
          Saturday June 13 th ~
     Feeling a bit better.
     Stopped at the "Pioneer Memorial Care Center" near Erskine, Minnesota and sang for a small group of folks.
          Sunday June 14 th ~
     Attended the "Community Church International" in Thief River Falls, Minnesota where I was given the opportunity to share some testimony about the Lord's provision along with some short messages. Then, after lunch with a lovely Sister in Christ, I returned to the city campground where the host gave me a free night, to help support the ministry. May God Bless Them!
      
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive