Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/11-30-2015.html

   Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1, 2         
          Monday November 23 rd ~

     Started this week in Center Point, Texas where I published the newsletter from the "Trinity Church". Drove on down the road to the "Riverhill" facility in Kerrville, Texas and ministered for the folks.
     Then about a hundred miles to Lakeway, Texas to a Home Church type gathering where I was given the honor of sharing a bit.
          Tuesday November 24 th ~
     Breakfast with Barb (leader of this awesome ministry "Luke 4:18"). Then to the "Brookdale" facility in Lakeway where I was allowed to share in their memory care section.
     Finally, on into Austin to (Richard's) an old friends' place, where I've been given a spot to park, plug-in, shower and such throughout the years when I'm in this area.
          Wednesday November 25 th ~
     The prescription eye glasses I use for driving are about ten years old and falling apart. So, I went to the Walmart eye doctor for an exam and new prescription. She proclaimed my eyes healthy.
      I ordered a new pair of glasses which should arrive in a week or so.
          Thursday November 26 th ~
     Thanksgiving Day! Enjoyed a relaxing day of watching ball games and eating too much.
          Friday November 27 th ~
     Taking another holiday off.
          Saturday November 28 th ~
     Joined some old friends for their Saturday morning Bible study. Many years ago an awesome Pastor, Carl (now passed on), started this unique study. With 31 chapters in the book of Proverbs, they focus each Saturday on the chapter which corresponds to the date (1-31) of that particular Saturday. Today it was chapter 28.
          Sunday November 29 th ~
     Attended "Jubilee Christian Center" in Austin, Texas where I got to see a few old friends.    
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive