Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016

Greetings,
For this week's newsletter click on;
www.nursinghomemusicministry.com/8-29-2016.html

    "I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel. "For he is the living God and he endures forever; his kingdom will not be destroyed, his dominion will never end. He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth. He has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions."
Daniel 6: 26, 27

          Monday August 22 nd ~
     Said my goodbyes to the folks at the Nazarene church in North Bend, Oregon and drove south to Bandon where I was able to sing at the "Westwind Court" residential care home.
          Tuesday August 23 rd ~
     Did the laundry-mat thing, then a bit further south I was able to minister at the "Harmony Estates" as they were gathering for lunch. Which means I could share the gospel with most all (13) residents.
          Wednesday August 24 th ~
     Took the day off.
          Thursday August 25 th ~
     Drove to Brookings, Oregon and sang at the "Good Samaritan" nursing home. Kristen (a dear sister in Christ) invited me to join some of the residents for a rare lunch-out at a local seafood place. Yum!
          Friday August 26 th ~
     Ministered in the Memory Care section of the "Sea View" complex in Harbor, Oregon for a large group of residents. One of the few times I did not stop and ask nurses to stop talking so loud. Realized afterwards that I should have; when I thanked a resident for listening and she replied, "I couldn't hear you with these girls yacking."
          Saturday August 27 th ~
     Day of rest.
          Sunday August 28 th ~
     Attended the First Baptist church here in Brookings where I was given the honor of sharing in song, testimony and message.
    
And so begins another week.

May The Lord Our God
Guard, Guide And Direct You.
In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!


Your Brother in Christ, Larry Eugene Stevens

P.S.    To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive