Sunday, June 30, 2019

Kalispell, Montana

"Foursquare Church" Kalispell, Montana

Ron
      I'm parked at the Foursquare church in Kalispell, Montana. I first met Ron (the pastor) about seven years ago at a church on the Oregon coast where he was visiting. He'd previously pastor-ed there and was on vacation with his family. As I pulled in to the church parking lot, he was preparing to leave with his travel trailer. 
     We have a laugh every time we see each other because when I learned he was leaving that day I said, “Good, you're in my spot”.
      Although a nice place to park with electricity, wifi and access to the church; there is no shower here. However, in town there is a place called “A Ray of Hope”. A lovely little homeless ministry (faith based) which allows me to get daily showers.
      Today Ron has given me time to share with the congregation and arranged for me to do the same at another church this afternoon.

Look for these messages on the Blog and Facebook.

To send a friend request on Facebook search my full name.
Larry Eugene Stevens.

May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ, Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive