Thursday, June 6, 2019

Minot, North Dakota

Shinny new Alternator.
      After singing at the Trinity facility in Minot, North Dakota I was visiting with Dan & Eva who pastor the Lighthouse church where I park overnight while here. Shared with them that the engine light had come on the day before and judging by the way the battery gauge was acting I figured it was either the van battery or alternator, Dan say's, “I've got a battery in my garage that's only one year old. If it fits you're welcome to it.”
      So, I got over to their place and sure enough it fit. We installed it but unfortunately the gauge showed; still not charging. Therefore we deduced that the alternator was the problem.
      Two repair places we checked couldn't get to it for a week and a half. But the third got to it within a day and a half. And sure enough, their equipment showed the alternator was the problem. They had the correct part and got it repaired the same day.
      All things considered, a minor hiccup.

Look for these messages on the Blog and Facebook.
Also, video's will appear on Facebook and YouTube.

To send a friend request on Facebook search my full name.
Larry Eugene Stevens.

May God Bless You!
Yours in Christ, Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive