Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Georgia


              Mike's Unoccupied House

   My dear friends Jay and Kathy here in south central Georgia have for many years had me park at their house while I'm in the area. They lead two churches on Sunday mornings where I get to share in song and testimony.
   This year there are a number of opportunities to minister in the area for an extended period of time. A whole month.
   Jay and Kathy love me and I'm pretty sure they'd put up with me for that long if I asked, but one of my concerns as I crisscross the country is to be very careful that I don't overstay my welcome. Been at their house for a week now.
   Turns out the Pastor of one of the churches I'm due to share in, has offered an unoccupied house that I can park, plug in and shower at for the remaining duration of my stay.
   The good Lord's provision for this ministry continues to Humble me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursing Home Music Ministry

Blog Archive